Monday, December 30, 2013

     Happy Birthday to Me!  Now sure I could go just about anywhere for my birthday breakfast, but being the frugal guy I am, (and the fact that I am getting taken out to a FANTASTIC dinner this evening,) I have decided to take advantage of Perkins Restaurant's "My Perkins," reward program, and go in for the free Magnificent Seven Breakfast.



     Although I usually would prefer to go to non-chain restaurants when possible, I enjoy Perkins for pancakes especially, (see my year end review of breakfast foods being posted tomorrow,) so I am looking forward to starting out my birthday with a free meal that looks a little something like this..............



     If you haven't signed up for "My Perkins" rewards, you can online or at your nearest restaurant.  You may get more information than you ever wanted to know about the restaurant, but you will also receive 20% off your next purchase and a free meal on your birthday.  So use that fake email account that you know we all have for all of your junk email purposes and get rewards today.................Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment